announcement

I decided that I am going to try and post at least one video, personal or news story that is to the same effect as the first post called "there is some good in the world still." So be on the look out for those hear warming stories of kindness in the world around us. if you have any particular examples or stories that you would like to share please let me know and we can get that set up!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Free weekend??

So, if i can finish these last 2 assignments today I will have all weekend and Monday with no homework! :D that should be great! I have been working on my other homework for the last hour or so, and i am almost done!

Anyone catch the shoot out last night between the avs and devils? if not then check it out right here, what a save! pretty excited with how well the teams doing recently.



Karen is still very sick, other then that not too much new is going on with us, just happy that we survived the second week of classes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment