announcement

I decided that I am going to try and post at least one video, personal or news story that is to the same effect as the first post called "there is some good in the world still." So be on the look out for those hear warming stories of kindness in the world around us. if you have any particular examples or stories that you would like to share please let me know and we can get that set up!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

All Registered for next semester!

I got my schedule filled up today for next semester, and the cool part about it is that they are all business classes. That will be fun, and a lot less walking! The business building is not on campus so this semester i have classes there and then back on campus.. maybe I am just lazy, but it does get tiring trying to get from that building to campus in 10 minuets!
   
     Hmm.. What else is new, lets see.. Karen is still working on her dress for her sewing class. She has never really done any sewing before this semester and she is really enjoying it, AND she is really doing great with it. It has been really cool to see the great things that she has made this semester. I may post some pictures after christmas.. wouldn't want to give anything away just yet :P.


   Its pretty crazy to think that the semester is getting close to an end all ready. I am excited about thanksgiving break. We are going back to my parents house, and a bunch of my family is going to be there that I have not seen in a while. Well that's about it for now, ill write more again soon!

  What are you plans for the thanksgiving holidays coming up?


0 comments:

Post a Comment