announcement

I decided that I am going to try and post at least one video, personal or news story that is to the same effect as the first post called "there is some good in the world still." So be on the look out for those hear warming stories of kindness in the world around us. if you have any particular examples or stories that you would like to share please let me know and we can get that set up!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Crazy Couple of days!

So late Friday night, about 11:00pm something came up and we decided that we needed to go down to my parents house right away. We got everything packed and ready to go by about midnight, and then drove down here. We got in about 3am, and then had my little sister let us in so that we could surprise my parents in the morning. What we forgot in our sleep deprived brains was that the van was sitting in front of the house... oops :P.

Yesterday we went to the theater out here and watched Catching Fire, it was pretty good. I am curious as to what happens next though, I might actually consider reading the last book. My dad, Mom, Karlie, Karen and I all went to see it.

Our turtles are getting HUGE! I will try and take a picture to post on here later, but they are a lot bigger then I thought they were going to get, and they are still growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment