announcement

I decided that I am going to try and post at least one video, personal or news story that is to the same effect as the first post called "there is some good in the world still." So be on the look out for those hear warming stories of kindness in the world around us. if you have any particular examples or stories that you would like to share please let me know and we can get that set up!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Video project done!

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I got some intrest from a company about me working for their social media marketing campaign and helping them out with that so that was pretty exciting. I had to of course go to class so that took up some time as well :P. Then last night i spent 5 hours with my group for a project working on our video project. I think that it turned out pretty well, let me know what you think ill post it here so you can see it.

Today I just have a couple of classes, and then I need to work on some homework. Nothing too spectacularly exciting going on today as far as i know yet. There is an avalanche game so that should be fun to watch though!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That looks like fun. It looks like you had a really good group to work with. Sometimes group projects can be really tricky to pull off if everyone doesn't step up and pull their own weight. But everyone really threw down for that video and it's cute! Snow is in Utah - right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun, and we really did have a good group for this project. Thanks, ya snow is in utah have you ever been to utah?

    ReplyDelete